Print this Page
Terms & Conditions
PlanWare conducts its business through Invest-Tech Limited (contact details
below). Checks and drafts should be made payable to "Invest Tech Limited".
Invest-Tech is incorporated in Ireland (number 98162) and its Value Added Tax
(VAT) number is IE 4736317T.
The following terms and conditions apply to software purchases and trial
- Exl-Plan and Cashflow Plan products are sold with 30-day no quibble
refund guarantee (excluding any S&H or courier charges).
- Exl-Plan and Cashflow Plan prices are inclusive of priority airmail
delivery of backup CD and optional manual from Ireland to any country.
If courier delivery of manuals or CD is required, the additional charge could
be $20 to $70 depending on the destination. Check here for details and/or
for confirmation of charges.
- The following taxes may apply to some purchasers depending on where they
are based and the service used to make their purchase:
- If located in the European Union (EU), Value Added Tax
(VAT) may apply to purchases as follows:
- If located in an EU country and purchasing via the 2Checkout/Avangate ecommerce
service, VAT will be added at the standard rate applicable to
the country in which the customer resides.
However, if the purchaser is a VAT-registered business within any
EU country and specifies its company name and VAT number at the
time of ordering, VAT will not be charged.
- PlanWare (Invest-Tech) and its ecommerce service providers reserve
the right to charge VAT where insufficient or unclear evidence
of VAT registration is supplied at the time of purchase. All VAT
numbers will be verified.
- Customers are responsible for all import taxes and duties (where applicable).
- All products are fully supported. We subscribe to the complaints procedure
of the Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP).
- Our Privacy
& Security Statement applies to all dealings with vsitors and customers.
- All credit card transactions will be verified.
- Invest-Tech reserves the right to delay fulfillment until payment has been
- For purchases by shopping cart or fax using credit cards, the cost will
be charged in euro ( - EUR) based on the latest US$ - EUR exchange rate.
When converted into the purchaser's home currency by credit card companies,
there may be minor variations from the quoted US$ prices. Shopping cart transactions
in credit card statements will display "Invest-Tech Limited - Dublin / Ireland"
- We accept official Purchase Orders submitted by mail or fax (but not by
email) by substantial organizations. POs must be accompanied by the URL address
for the organization's web site. Our terms are 30 days net.
- We accept payment by electronic funds transfer e.g. SWIFT. Contact
us for details.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or modify special offers and discounts
without notice. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively or aggregated.
- Installation and use of our software products are governed by license agreements
which must be accepted by users prior to installation of the software.